In this edition of The Remnant Underground, Michael Matt covers the following topics:
• George Soros is finally stepping down.
• Elon Musk says Soros hates Humanity, and now the Left says Musk is an antisemite.
• Ross McKnight: He’s a traditional Catholic homeschool dad who took a stand for the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and the woke mob made him pay. (Or did they?)
• Roberto Bolle, Italy’s most famous gay dancer, performs for the ‘Children of the Hug’ at the Vatican’s World Meeting on Human Fraternity. (Spoiler Alert: Bolle is also one of Klaus Schwab’s ‘Young Globalist Leaders.” Well of course he is!
• And finally, are traditional Catholics really a bunch of rad trad nasties as the guys with the huge microphones on YouTube say they are?
All that and more, including a Chartres Pilgrimage follow up.
#SPONSORED: Use code “Remnant TV” for a FREE phone, FREE activation, plus FREE shipping! Go to: https://www.charitymobile.com/ and use the Live Chat feature.
HOW TO SUPPORT RTV:
Sign up for Michael Matt's Weekly E-Letter: https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/subscribe-today/free-remnant-updates
Follow Michael Matt on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Michael_J_Matt
Subscribe to The Remnant Newspaper, print and/or digital versions available: https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/subscribe-today
Listen to Michael Matt's podcasts:
Vatican World Meeting on Human Fraternity
CRISIS in UKRAINE: What’s REALLY Going On