In this week’s episode of The Remnant Underground:
- The sacking of Cardinal Burke sparks outrage from news networks all over the world.
- Jewish economist, Jeffrey Sacks, goes off on Dr. Fauci’s Covid lies, denounces the Democrat Party, and charges Israel with war crimes.
- Big trouble for Team Francis. Turns out, the pope’s Abu Dhabi dialogue partner is an enthusiastic supporter of … Hamas. Question: What is wrong with these guys, and how did they let this happen?
- Plus, late night comedians are openly mocking Greta Thunberg, Elon Musk says George Soros fundamentally hates humanity, and Klaus Schwab says he’s going to turn the freeways of the world into parks. It’s all part of Globalism’s mad dash to LaLa Land.
- And, finally, Happy Advent, not Merry Christmas…at least not yet. This year let’s turn holidays into Holy Days.
Merry Christmas: Waiting for the Christ Child, By Michael J. Matt https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/fetzen-fliegen/item/4711-merry-christmas-waiting-for-the-christ-child
Sign up for Michael Matt's Weekly E-Letter: https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/subscribe-today/free-remnant-updates
Follow Michael Matt on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Michael_J_Matt
Subscribe to The Remnant Newspaper, print and/or digital versions available: https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/subscribe-today
Listen to Michael Matt's podcasts: