In this episode of the Remnant Underground, Michael Matt covers the transexual funeral scandal in New York City’s iconic Cathedral of Saint Patrick. How did this happen? Why did it happen? And how on earth can Cardinal Dolan claim that the “Cathedral people” did a great job with the damage control? Yeah, well, after the damage was already done.
Once the whole world had witnessed the desecration of the premier Catholic church in America, Cardinal Dolan said it was time for a Mass of Reparation, while critics are calling on him to reconsecrate the Cathedral. In any case, has there ever been a better example of what St. Athanasius said during the Arian Heresy: “They have our buildings, but we have the Faith!”
Also in this episode:
1) As electric vehicles continue to crash and freeze, Biden is forced to postpone Agenda 2030
2) The League of the Sacred Heart heads back to the Vendee
3) Cardinal Cupich steps up his attack on Latin Mass Catholics.
4) Cardinal McElroy says only “haters” have a problem with Fiducia Supplicans
5) Why “pray and obey” is part of the problem, not the solution
League of the Sacred Heart: https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/4089-announcing-the-remnant-league-of-the-sacred-heart-new-remnant-underground
Sacred Heart Pins/Flags: https://shop.remnantnewspaper.com/
Sign up for Michael Matt's Weekly E-Letter: https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/subscribe-today/free-remnant-updates
Follow Michael Matt on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Michael_J_Matt
Subscribe to The Remnant Newspaper, print and/or digital versions available: https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/subscribe-today
Listen to Michael Matt's podcasts: